Sunday, July 14, 2013
My thoughts on motherhood so far...
Pretty much the best thing in the world!!
Even though I am a stay at home mom, I feel like there are still not enough hours in my day to cuddle my baby!
I love when Pax wakes up from a nap, he's so happy and cuddly!
I love watching Sean play with Pax and seeing them smile at each other, it just melts my heart! Pax loves his daddy! When Sean is working long hours at night, he will call me and I will put him on speakerphone and Pax's eyes just light up when he hears his voice and he gets all smiley.
(Confession: I love when he cries cause he doesn't want to go down for a nap because then I am his savior when I go pick him up :) I love how tight his little arms wrap around my neck!)
I also love having him sleep in my bed at night. I know everyone says they can't sleep like that, but I sleep great! (And our bed is big enough that it doesn't bother Sean having him in there) However, I do put him in his bassinet when I put him down, but when he gets up to eat around 4 or 5 I keep him in bed with me. If he isn't close enough to me he will stretch out his legs and turn sideways so he can touch me and its so cute! I tried putting him in his own room the other night and decided that I wasn't ready for him to be in there haha, he felt so far away I almost cried! I'm weird I know. But I just don't want him to grow up!
Being a mom is so wonderful! Its true what they say, you don't know true love till you've held a new baby in your arms. This type of love is so pure and rewarding.
I am just so overwhelmed with love for my little guy. He makes our family complete and I couldn't be happier
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment